Ben Banerjee, President of the Swiss Impact Investment Association (SIIA), Switzerland.
Serial Entrepreneur. Created and co-founded few International Organisations.
Respected Thought Leader on Impact Investment and Climate Change.
Expert on Investments and anticipation of crisis’s and flow of Events on macro-economical level.
Speaker at International Events on Impact of Investment, Climate Change and economical and social impacts of new Technologies like Blockchain.
Advisor to few world leaders and governments on Macro-economical, Financial and Investment policies.
Well connected to and advising few world leaders on flow of events and policy changes.
Guest of Honour to President Obama’s Second Inauguration Ball.
President & Co-Founder of Swiss Impact Investment Association (siia.ch), Zug (August 2015 – Present) the most effective Swiss Impact Investment network, with partners like UN, Faith Invest and few Swiss authorities
Member of Climate Leadership Coalition (www.clc.fi), Finland, USA and Switzerland (clc.fi) (October 2017 – Present) the largest European business network dedicated to Climate Change
Member of Board of Councillors, East West Institute (eastwest.ngo), USA (December 2014 – Present) is a global network of influential stakeholders committed to and engaged in building trust and preventing conflict around the world
Member of European Family Office Alliance, Zurich (August 2014 – Present) an exclusive group of 200 Single Family Offices and Families from West Europe
Board Member of GNations (www.gn.org), Switzerland (October 2017 – Present) worlds largest platform of philanthropic members
Board Member of Innmind (www.innmind.ch), Switzerland (October 2017 – Present) First global community of innovation
Partner at Rothbadi (www.rothbadi.com), United Kingdom (February 2018 – Present) Institutional blockchain consultancy & cryptocurrency advisory
Guest Lecturer, Zurich University, Switzerland (October 2014 – Present)
Writer, Diplomatic World, Brussels, Belgium (October 2016 – Present)
Founder & Treasurer, India Care Group, The Netherlands (January 1995 – December 2005)
Publications & News
• CLC (http://news.trust.org/item/20171031120643-v4ivj/) and (clc.fi)
• UNFCCC (http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/helping-average-citizens-to-transition-to-low-carbon/)
• SIIA (http://siia.ch/team/ben-banerjee)
• LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-banerjee-2300a75b/)
• EastWest Institute (https://www.eastwest.ngo/profile/ben-banerjee)
• Diplomatic World (https://www.yumpu.com/en/embed/view/uWELGrK240ByYk5I)
• Coutts Magazine (http://www.eversheds-sutherland.com/documents/global/switzerland/Publications/Coutts_IWM_Report_2014.pdf)
Speaking and few other relevant activities
• Keynote Speaker at Impact Investment Summit 2019 in London
• Keynote speaker at IMPPPACT Summit in Sofia, Bulgaria 2019
• Speaker at Liechtenstein Banking Congress 2019 in Vaduz
• Speaker at different International Events in Russia and other CIS countries
• Keynote Speaker at International Cyber Security Conference (https://icc.moscow/)
• Speaker at different events at World Economic Forum 2019 in Davos
• Keynote speaker at Swiss Blockchain Leadership Summit in Congress Center Basel (swissblockchainsummit.com)
• Keynote Speaker at Swiss Impact Investment Summit in Zug (Switzerland) in 2016, 2017 & 2018
• Speaker at Asian Leadership Conference in Seoul, South Korea (http://alcchosun.com/)
• Speaker at Smart Cities Global Technology & Investment Summit in Algiers (Algeria) (http://www.smartcityalgiers.com/)
• Keynote Speaker at Armenian Forum in Yerevan (Armenia)
• Keynote speaker at Congress Blockchain at Moscow (https://rc.moscow/mainen)
• Keynote speaker at Swiss Blockchain Leadership Summit in Zurich (swissblockchainsummit.com)
• Organised international and successful Investment Summit in Zug in 2016 and 2017
• Guest teacher at Zurich, Vienna and Munich University
• Speaker and Participant at Munich Security Conference 2015 & 2016
• Speaker and Participant at Clinton Foundation Anniversary
• Speaker and Participant at Forbes Private Conference to African leaders called ‘Best of Africa’ a family Forbes residence 2015 & 2017
• Speaker, Participant and Contributor at various International Security Board meetings
• Founder of various small and large companies (incl. NGOs) all over Western Europe
• Board member of Utrecht (the Netherlands) City commission for development strategy
• Comprehensive Economic development advisor to an major African nation
• Well connected to the political, financial and defence strategy sector of few countries
• Writer of financial and global flow of events in International magazines
• Board member or Co-founder of various financial, investment and trading companies.